Re: [Nmh-workers] gnu arch revision control system

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] gnu arch revision control system
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:54:08 -0400

>Has anyone had a look at the gnu-arch revision control
>system?
>
>It's highly distributed nature makes it ideal for the style
>of development that nmh has.
>
>Have a look at http://wiki.gnuarch.org/

It seems interesting ... but I guess I don't see any compelling reason
to switch, personally.  I mean, I may be a slacker, but my turnaround time
for adding a new developer to savannah is usually pretty good.

>Matt
>ps. i sent a another version of this mail but it's being
>held waiting for moderator approval  .. sigh.

Dealing with messages held in the moderator queue is way down on my list
of priorities.  If you see that your message got stuck, the better thing to
do is just fix your subscription (if you like to send from one address,
but receive on another, it's easy to subscribe to both, but set one
address not to receive anything; that's what I do).