[Nmh-workers] (no subject)

From: Eric Ford
Subject: [Nmh-workers] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 04:44:42 -0000

I have installed nmh with cygwin on my laptop and it works fine for

reading mail fetched with fetchmail.  However, I can't seem to figure out

how to set it up to send mail.

I probably have several problems right now.  I couldn't find sendmail for

cygwin, so I installed ssmtp, but I doubt nmh knows how to find it yet.

Also, I think I'll need to deal with SMTP authentication at some point.

But I think it's running into problems before either of those issues due

to this message.  Any idea?

address@hidden ~]$ comp

What now? send

post: bad address 'U-GEODESIC-MILLER\eford <address@hidden>' -

missin

g mailbox (\), continuing...

post: bad signature 'U-GEODESIC-MILLER\eford'

send: message not delivered to anyone

What now?

Thanks,

Eric