Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.1-rc2

From: Robert Elz
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.1-rc2
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:14:50 +0700

    Date:        Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:30:27 -0400
    From:        Glenn Burkhardt <address@hidden>

  | We hope to have RC3 posted soon.   ;-)

In RC2 I noticed that a couple of fixes from a year ago haven't
been included, could they go in RC3 as well ?

The main one is a core dump in sortm - I sent a patch for that to the
list in October last year - look for
(Oct 15, Subject: Re: Fwd: [Bug #1393] sortm core dumps)

There was another patch (to scan.c) the next day from Anders Eriksson,
I'm not sure if that one got included or not (message in same thread).

Then Oct 25 (Message-id: <address@hidden>) (again,
same Subject) I sent another patch, for "pick" this time, that isn't
really a bug fix, but a minor enhancement (though it can also be seen
as a bug fix).

If those patches aren't easily found, I can forward them.   It would be
a good idea to scan the list archives (assuming they exist somewhere) and
see what other fixes haven't been included yet.   Try to get 1.1 to
include everything that is known.

kre