network-new

[Network-new] Question

From: lopez_rodrigo
Subject: [Network-new] Question
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 19:05:37 +0000

Hello GNU,

I am a fan of the GNU philosophy and the way GNU projects his ideas and "free" software. KJust keep this spirit and philosophy because freedom it's the most valuable value humankind has.

I am a network Engineer and also I do some automation scripts. Back in the university, my engineering university was always committed with UNIX/LINUX. So I started using LINUX IOS for the first time and my first distribution was Fedora (which I still used), this back in the year of 2001.

My question that I would like to do it's regarding the GNU Network when you ask/suggest a new project.

At the moment I can't find a open-source software coding to establish a VPN connection to my work company and using my authentication credentials from the network of my company.

I don't if GNU already thought about it, so that's my question :)

Cheers, Rodrigo