netsukuku-vala

Re: [Netsukuku-vala] valadoc

From: Yussi
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-vala] valadoc
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 07:22:49 +0100

Hi Luca,
I cleaned this up a little, I also took the liberty of changing a few of
the comments, Unfortunately, I had to use my interpretation for a LOT of
them, and I am pretty sure I got a lot of this wrong, so you now (not
literally now) have to go over this patch and correct what I misunderstood.
I couldn't get valadoc to do exactly what I wanted, but for the most
part I got some workaround. there should now be no "^\t"  in any of the
vala files...