netsukuku-vala

Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Error During Compile

From: Justin Lei
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Error During Compile
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:36:19 -0700

Thanks for the reply!

I'm on version 0.8.1 of Vala -- I'll try the latest version and get back to you.

Justin

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 06:50:23 +0100
From: Yussi <address@hidden>
To: "Porting netsukuku to Vala language. Developers."
       <address@hidden>

I had a similar problem (I think) a few months ago  when I tried. The
solution was to upgrade Vala

What does valac --version give you?
Try version 0.12+ and if it doesn't work then can you paste the make
output here?

Thanks,
Yussi.