netsukuku-vala

[Netsukuku-vala] Vala port: new repository and mailing list

From: Luca Dionisi
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:24:09 +0200

I was looking for an alternative for the hosting of the code
repository for netsukuku, in particular for the Vala port.
Savannah is the hosting service that makes me more comfortable with,
so I made a request for a new project on it.

The goal was to have a source code repository for which I have full control.
The service allows also the creation of one [or more] dedicated
mailing list, so I created one just for the developers that want to
contribute to the Vala port.

The home page for the project is:
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/netsukuku/
>From there you can easily reach the mailing list devoted to the