nethack-el-devel

[Nethack-el-devel] Re: dill degree

From: Jung Buehler
Subject: [Nethack-el-devel] Re: dill degree
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 05:26:13 -0500

http://www.leartospo.com

and he uses a contract that freezes you in Paris. Then we turn it
around! What the hell are you talking about? You get out! No way. While
he thinks Im running, hiding, evading-Im walking right into his nest.
Youre nuts! You get out while we can still get you out! No, I stay in.
Number one, he figures I have to in order to reach him, but, as you say,
hes locked me in ice. He thinks that after all these years Ill panic in
my fashion and make stupid moves-God knows I made enough on
Tranquility-but so stupid here that his army of old men will find me by
looking in the right places and knowing what to look for. Christ, hes
good! Shake the bastard up so hell make a mistake. I know him, Alex. I
know the way he thinks and Ill outthink him. Ill