Re: [Nel] SNOWBALL Runtime error in RELEASE MODE ONLY !

From: Andi [ Debug ]
Subject: Re: [Nel] SNOWBALL Runtime error in RELEASE MODE ONLY !
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:21:49 -0600

i don't use snowballs we have not used it in a long time

please show me the call stack at the point it crashes and a copy of the runtime error dialog

D E B U G
N E V E R B O R N    E N T E R T AI N M E N T
D e s i g n   L e a d    &   P l u g i n   C o d e r
w w w . n e v e r b o r n . n e t
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neuser" <address@hidden>