Re: [Nel] RE: Stlport_vc6.lib problem

From: Andi [ Debug ]
Subject: Re: [Nel] RE: Stlport_vc6.lib problem
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 08:01:06 -0600

this seems to be half of a conversation please can you fill us in as to the first part of this issue

D E B U G
N E V E R B O R N    E N T E R T AI N M E N T
D e s i g n   L e a d    &   P l u g i n   C o d e r
w w w . n e v e r b o r n . n e t
----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoff McAuslan" <address@hidden>