[Nel] Key Bindings

From: David Hendrickson
Subject: [Nel] Key Bindings
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 04:37:24 -0600

Ive been looking at the keybindings and Im confused by something. KeyNUMPAD7
is seperate from 7 in events.h, but I cant get them to function seperately.
In commands.cpp when I try to assign them they both set ec.Char to 55

Another odd thing was that when I tried to set a case 103 under switch
(ec.Char) which should theorhetically be Num7 instead it affects the letter
g which should be 71.

I get problems whether numlock is on or off, it acts like 7 when on, and
doesnt send anything when it is off.

Any help would be appreciated.