Re: [Nel] Building Object Viewer

From: The Grawitch Family
Subject: Re: [Nel] Building Object Viewer
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:50:24 -0600

Thanks Andi. I'll try building the ReleaseDebug version and check the other things. I think my stlPort is not as current as the one that I noticed you have updated to. 5.0.0. Also, I am not sure it can find the .cfg file because it is trying to run out of the Debug folder.

I'll let you know what works or if it persists.

John