Re: [Nel] Greetings, and a small problem

From: Rodrigo Hernandez
Subject: Re: [Nel] Greetings, and a small problem
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 09:22:38 -0600

Hi,

You may need to download the data files, you can find the zip here:
http://www.nevrax.org/download/
direct link:
http://www.nevrax.org/download/snowballs-data-20030801.zip

At 01:38 AM 11/6/2004, you wrote:
Hello all,

I just registered on this list today to see what is going on with NeL.

Unfortunately, my first email has to contain a problem I'm having running Snowballs2.

If I compile it as debug and run it, I get a window that opens and says:

INF  2204 client.cpp 149 WinMain snowballs.exe : Starting Snowballs !
INF  2204 client.cpp 195 WinMain snowballs.exe : cookie '' addr ''
DBG 2204 config_file.cpp 387 NLMISC::CConfigFile::reparse snowballs.exe : CF: Adding config file 'C:/Dev/code/snowballs2/client/client.cfg' in the config file

but stops there.

If I compile it as release, it just crashes while it is loading.

Im using MSVC.net to compile, and am running WinXP Pro. Any help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated.