[Nel] ID3DXEffectStateManager

From: Eric Heikkila
Subject: [Nel] ID3DXEffectStateManager
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:18:06 -0800 (PST)

First off, I'm using VS 6.0 SP5 with processor, blah
blah blah.

I'm getting the following error, which seems like
others have gotten before:

C:\projects\code\nel\src\3d\driver\direct3d\driver_direct3d.h(494)
: error C2504: 'ID3DXEffectStateManager' : base class
undefined

Now, I've already downloaded the "Summer 2003" DirectX
SDK, and that IS the 2nd include and 1st library
directory under Tools->Options.

I've even tried adding the include file directive
right into the header file, and that doesn't help at
all, either.

What am I missing ? :)

Thanks