Re: [Nel] problems compiling.

From: Rodrigo Hernandez
Subject: Re: [Nel] problems compiling.
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 07:13:59 -0600

Hi Vianney,

Thanks, that is good to hear :)
I found out about the "cvs patch" command, I think that's what I would want to do once all is in place. I didn't create a new module on my CVS I imported the one from yours, so on my system there is a vendor branch which I update with the head of the nevrax cvs, my cvs is more of a beta repository than a fork I believe.

Again, thanks.