Re: [Nel] problems compiling.

From: Rodrigo Hernandez
Subject: Re: [Nel] problems compiling.
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:38:26 -0600

I have created a patch (attached) however I do not believe this is the optimal form, as it is 2 mb uncompressed and I am sure I did not made that many changes, its not entirely functional (the code still does not entirely compile under MSYS) and has many '$Id:' changes due to the import that I don't think are right.

I am submitting this patch with the hopes that it may be useful for example to get the VC++ 7.1 projects and solution files to a more portable state, since they have relative paths included in themselves, and some other changes related to MSYS compilation (autotools and defines mostly).

Also so I can get some help with the problems I described before :)

Once I get the source tree to properly compile I will create a proper patch.

Thanks :)