Re: [Nel] Nel Tools - Network Viewer

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Nel Tools - Network Viewer
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:18:25 +0200

This program is totally out of date, forget about it :)

Vianney

Timothy H. Schilbach wrote:

HI Everyone,

I am working on compiling the Network Viewer tools and I get an error on compiling. This error states that: ‘nel/net/msg_socket.h’ cannot be found. I searched all of the files and noticed its no longer included. If I comment it out, the dependencies that user the items from that include don’t like it.

Anyone have an old copy of this sitting around? I did try and update the cvs and no changes were noted. Thank you all in advance for your insight.

Timoth H. Schilbach

Alpha Omega Design Inc.

address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>

Visit our website at www.aodinc.com <http://www.aodinc.com>