Re: [Nel] Nel and Athlon 64

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Nel and Athlon 64
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:34:00 +0200

Hi Keith,

I ported NeL about 6 month ago on athlon 64b, the problem is that I never applied my modification on the CVS. Bad news is that I don't have access anymore to the server. If you have any fix, we'll be glad to add it.

Regards,

Vianney Lecroart

Keith Dunwoody wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to compile NEL for athlon 64 and it fails
to compile.  The big issue seems to be 64 bit
pointers, and sizeof(int) == 4, while sizeof(long) ==
8.  I'm trying to resolve the issues myself, but I
just thought I'd give a heads-up.

-- Keith