RE: [Nel] error in 3d.dsp

From: Eric Kervina
Subject: RE: [Nel] error in 3d.dsp
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:42:06 -0400

Heh... Nothing like introducing an error when you're trying to correct one,
is there?

First of all, the correct change is to change "R:\code\nel\src\3d..." to
".\3d..."

Also, there are four or five of the same error.

Plus, there is one that points to the include directory on R:, which should
point to "..\include..."

Do a text search for "env" and it will take you to each line that needs to
be modified. I hope... We'll see how it compiles now. expect further updates
if I screwed something else up. (But this time I'll wait until I have
evidence my fix works...) I'm short on sleep so my brain is a little broken.
:)

Regards,
  Eric