RE: [Nel] STLport problems...

From: Eric Kervina
Subject: RE: [Nel] STLport problems...
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:23:33 -0400

I was using the instructions from the wiki for both the includes and the
compile, but neither issue (the jpeglib.h nor the STL warnings) was
mentioned there. I've added them as notes in the hopes that others don't
experience the same confusion.

Hey, at least I read the install file and didn't ask about the "glext.h
missing" error! ;)

Thanks,
  Eric