[Nel] Particle Streams

From: Andi 'Debug' Allen
Subject: [Nel] Particle Streams
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:05:33 -0000

Me again,

having used the example PS files that come with both snowballs and that come with Vianney Lecroart's
MTP Target i have managed to create some basic new ones such as rain and fire that are very effective
but for me the particle systems tool in object viewer is very undocmented and to my untrained eye
difficult to understand,

can / will nevrax release some more complex particle files as examples such as lightning or spell effects
to give us budding particle people a more complex / advanced set of PS files to learn from.

Snow is very very basic and doesnt give me personally an impression of the power available through
NeL particle effects and i would be very very happy if Nevrax would supply more examples in the CVS
documentation is not an issue as the file in itself is documentation enough.

i and many others would find this very helpful

Thanks some more.

    Andi 'Debug' Allen