[Nel] Compiling NEL on VS 7.1

From: Arjona, Ramon
Subject: [Nel] Compiling NEL on VS 7.1
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:36:10 -0700

Hello,

I'm currently trying to compile Nel on Windows 2000 using Visual Studio
7.1.  I've had great success, using the snapshot version of STLPort.
However, there are still some files I'm missing.  In particular, I'm
unable to locate eax.h on the Web site listed in the INSTALL file.  This
seems to be the last barrier to sorting out the stdopenal and
driver_dsound projects, perhaps because it's late in the day for me.
What's the exact URL I should fetch eax.h from?

Thanks,
Ramon

Don't ski down a mountain without skis.

~Love & Rockets