[Nel] libxml/Parser.h does not exist

From: DAVID SANDES
Subject: [Nel] libxml/Parser.h does not exist
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:16:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am new to Nel. I have downloaded Nel sources and try
to compile and make its libraries, but during
compilation I get the following message:

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'libxml/parser.h': No such file or directory

There is not any "libxml" directory and parser.h file
on my computer, could you tell me what's wrong? and
what should I do? (I downloaded the Nel sources
completely).

Regards,
David