RE: [Nel] Private Chat

From: olivier thomas
Subject: RE: [Nel] Private Chat
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:11:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

in fact what i mean by private chat is the way that two people can chat together by themselves, in other words the chat is between the 2 persons only; but they can always chat with everyone in the same time.

Olivier

 Vianney Lecroart <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Olivier,

What do you mean exactly by a private chat ?

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planett-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h-- r y?