Re: [Nel] Unexpected end of file.

From: Boris Boucher
Subject: Re: [Nel] Unexpected end of file.
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:50:24 +0100

Hi,

A word about EAX, direct sound driver, sound low level lib and the sound lib
:

Compiling with EAX require to have the EAX 2.0 SDK from creative.
If you don't want to compile EAX code, there is a define in
nel/src/sound/driver/sound_driver.h line 45 :
#define EAX_AVAILABLE 1

Set the value to 0 to remove all EAX related code and include. There is
replacement code for almost every sound feature that use EAX (like wall
obstruction or occlusion).

After changing the Recompile sound_low_level, sound and driver_dsound.

NB : please, be sure that the sound and sound driver project depends on the
sound_low_level project.

Boris.