RE: [Nel] heads up about security hole

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] heads up about security hole
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:21:16 +0100

Hi Jerry,

Nobody who works on a network program can says that his program doesn’t have any security bug. Even program like SSH had some security problem at his start and they always found (very rarely) some little problem.

NeL is quite a young project and it’s possible that there’s some security problem.

But NeL is Free Software that it means that anybody can read the code, look at for the problem and fix it without asking Nevrax.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h-- r y?