Re: [Nel] Strange linking problem

From: Cyril 'Hulud' Corvazier
Subject: Re: [Nel] Strange linking problem
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:27:21 +0100

Hi Martin,

Last time i had this problem, i tried to link a NeL project against the
"dynamic" version of libxml.
Try the "static" one. Looks like the "xmlFree" symbol is not exported in the
dll version.

Notes:

In NeL, we use xmlFree to delete the strings returned by libxml. If we don't do
that, we have a mountain of memory leaks.
I don't know if it is the right way to do that..

Cyril Corvazier