Re: [Nel] snowball login to itsalive.nevrax.org

From: Reefab
Subject: Re: [Nel] snowball login to itsalive.nevrax.org
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:25:02 +0100

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:53:46 +0100
Mirjam Eladhari <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
> and thanks for the help with the freetype.lib,
> the compilation went fine, and also the nel_launcher didn't act too
> troublesome :)
> Anyhow - now we're stuck with not managing to logon to the server! Boohooo
> - no matter what username and password...
> What ARE we doing wrong?
> Mirjam

Hi,

        Sorry for not posting it earlier, but itsalive had a very bad hard
drive crash last week. It is now back online but without the snowball server as
the person managing it (Vianney) is on vacation. So it seem the issue is not on
your side at least ;)

It should be functionnal next week, I'll keep the list informed.

--
Fabien
Network and System administrator / nevrax.com