[Nel] Nevrax and Snowballs Questions

From: Mike Stoddart
Subject: [Nel] Nevrax and Snowballs Questions
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 11:51:52 -0600

I'm having problems compiling Nel from sources under Win2k. When I load the Workspace into Dev Studio it doesn't contain any projects. If I insert projects into the workspace manually, it tells me that the project files are invalid and won't load them. Has anyone else seen this?

Also, I ran the snowballs example, but I only got about 20fps on a P3-700, 256Mb, GeForce 2 GTS. Is this normal (i.e. will the 3d engine be optimised in the future?)?

Thanks
Mike
---