[Nel] installation - configuration problem ! (Again !!! ;-) )

From: bhr
Subject: [Nel] installation - configuration problem ! (Again !!! ;-) )
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:23:54 +0200 (MEST)

Hi all !

Yes, it's me again. I'm sorry but i still got my problem with the
installation/configuration process of NeL.

I use a Mandrake 8.2 distribution.
By looking inside the ./configure file (and by using the set -x command), i
think my problem is when the ./configure file try to launch one of the conftest
file. This file just got one line whith the macro LIBXML_TEST ( or something
like that).
I removed all the rm -f conftest* from the ./configure, and i try to launch
this conftest file. I got an error telling me that the a file with *.so
extension is not available (i'm sorry i cant remember the exact error message,
cause i'm not in front of my computer).

Please HELP ! (i really want to make NeL Working on my computer !).

PS : As i wrote a few days before, most of the post are talking about Snowball.
Is there some people using NeL for something else than playing Snowball ?
(except the Ryzom team ;-) ) !

Gwenaƫl (aka Bhr)