[Nel] can't add a collision mesh in snowball

From: phlam
Subject: [Nel] can't add a collision mesh in snowball
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:37:25 +0200

It looks like I cannot add a simple collision mesh in the snowballs
landscape :

. I tried with the PACS box and PACS cyl primitives, (by the way those
primitives don't self activate their 'Collision Mesh' properties, is it
correct ?)
. I tried with any mesh with the 'Collision Mesh' option activated, and
'Collision Mesh Exterior' ON or OFF

I've tried any combinaison of options, mat IDs, exports, but couldn't get
any collision.
A collision continuity from the lanscape to a mesh is OK but I can't have a
simple box collision.
Any tips ?

Philippe