Re: [Nel] Max4 plugin fixes

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Nel] Max4 plugin fixes
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:29:43 +0200

Cyril 'Hulud' Corvazier wrote:
Hi vincent,

 http://zerodeux.net/misc/nel/autoptr.patch
   Removed auto_ptr<> usage where it's forbidden

So i propose to minimize the patch in this part of the code in order to compile
with the latest STL version.
I understand that std::list< std:: auto_ptr< T > > can be a prb. I have fixed
it using a NMISC::CSmartPtr.
It is a real smart pointer with reference counter, it works fine with STL
containers.

All right, as long as it does what you expect and it compiles on my side, I'll be very happy :)

Idiot question : auto_ptr have been removed from STL specs, but are they still
present in STL port package ? :-)

Nope, there are still there, and also in most STL implementations (MS's one for instance). But STLport auto_ptr has been fixed to refuse to work as a container (hopefully).