[Nel] Re: pgserver + cli_c in a single process

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Nel] Re: pgserver + cli_c in a single process
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 01:30:07 +0200

FYI

--- Begin Message --- Subject: address@hidden: Re: pgserver + cli_c in a single process] Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:58:16 -0600 User-agent: Mutt/1.3.28i
Hi Everybody,

I recieved this patch from Loic that allows linking cli_c and pgserver into a
library, so you can run one app and pgserver in a single process. It's a pretty
nifty capability, but I'm afraid that this implementation will interfere with
reorganizing the network code later. I haven't been able to decide whether to
add this to CVS yet, so I thought I'd ask the community :)

Forwarded below is Loic's argument for including the patch, and the patch
itself is available as a .tar.gz of diffs from the Sourceforge patch tracker.
This includes a description:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=545912&group_id=4764&atid=304764

----- Forwarded message from Loic Dachary <address@hidden> -----