[Nel] Nevrax UDP benchmark

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: [Nel] Nevrax UDP benchmark
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:12:46 +0100

Hi,

>From the nevrax.org news:

We developed a little client/server application.

This program tests the UDP connection between your computer and a Nevrax
server. It reports some stats about packet lost, ping time and other
information on this connection.

You can launch this program for 1 minute, 1 hour, all the time if you want.
More often this program will run, more accurate information we'll have. So
if you can, leave this program always running.

All informations/stat/graph will be released on the nervrax site.

All sources of this application are available on the nel/samples/udp
directory.

Click here to download the Windows client version.

Thank you for your help.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?