[Nel] Debian GNU/Linux packages for nel/nelns/snowballs

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Nel] Debian GNU/Linux packages for nel/nelns/snowballs
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:59:36 +0100

        Hi,

        I finally have a set of Debian GNU/Linux (unstable)
packages working. They are all available at

        http://loic.dachary.org/debian/

        I generated the necessary package information so that
adding

deb http://loic.dachary.org/debian ./
deb-src http://loic.dachary.org/debian ./

to /etc/apt/source.list is possible.

        Cheers,

--- Here is the README attached to the URL above

Repository of Debian GNU/Linux unstable packages for software
distributed by http://www.nevrax.org/

nel - game library (3d, ai, net, sound)
nelns - game server base services
snowballs - online wandering gnus throwing snowballs
snowballs-data - graphics for snowballs

In order to use this repository add the following to your
/etc/apt/source.list

deb http://loic.dachary.org/debian ./
deb-src http://loic.dachary.org/debian ./

Then run