[Nel] Agent control

From: jay.bradley
Subject: [Nel] Agent control
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:51:49 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

Does anybody have any examples of code for a server side agent? I've been
looking
at the code for quite some time now, but can't work out where to
start. I'm using an external agent architecture for my PhD
research and would like to write some interface code to NeL. As the
documentation for agents is non-existent I'm having great difficulty.

Any example code or documentation would be great,

Jay Bradley