Re: [Nel] Particule assert

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Particule assert
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:57:59 +0100

> > If you don't see the font, the problem is due to this warning. The font
> > system needs GL_EXT_texture_env_combine extension, and you don't have it
so
> > the font can't be displayed correctly :-/
>
> Ooch! Will you try to fix that or consider that all normal NeL users
> will have graphic cards with the above mentioned extension?

We plan to port the 3d lib as many recent 3d card as possible and we could
fix this font problem but it will not be before the midlle/end of summer.
We can add this on the OSS community task list :)

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?