Re: [Nel] Binary releases

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Binary releases
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:59:23 +0100

Nevrax don't provide any snowballs binaries because we want you to compile
and run snowballs by yourself to find (and fx) problem that you had.
If we provided binaries at the beginning, nobody would have tried to compile
it and we would never had all informations you sent to us on this list.
We know that it's quite hard to compile and install NeL and snowballs, but
we hope that with your help, it'll be easier.
You can provide any binaries you want on your site or anywhere you want.
Perhaps in a futur, we'll provide this binaries but not now.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?