[Nel] Different Animation results

From: Robert Bjarnason
Subject: [Nel] Different Animation results
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:33:50 -0800

Hi,

I have max3.1 and character studio 3.01.  My animations
and skinning look fine in the NeL Object Viewer but
when I load them into my client app (that is based on
Snowballs2) there are problems.  For example:
in a walk cycle, in Object Viewer/max the arms are
animated down by the sides of the torso, but in my
client app they come straight out from the shoulders
and the fingers are at a (semi) fixed point so the
fingers grow larger and shorter (skinning problem?)...
Any hints?

Warm regards,
Robert Bjarnason
address@hidden