[Nel] Help compiling and cvs....

From: Matthew Shapiro
Subject: [Nel] Help compiling and cvs....
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:14:24 +0800

I can't figure out how to set the cvsroot with win32 cvs.exe.  I use the -d
option but it doesn't seem to work.

However I did download snowballs iwth the engine source... but It's not
compiling right.  it mentioned STLport (or whatever it was) and so i downloaded
it, put it in d:\, compiled it with no errors and it still doesn't compile and
keeps mentioning that? what am I doing wrong?  I used the vc++ 6 make file.
thanks...

KallDrexx
--

----KallDrexx