[Nel] CVS messes up line terminators (CR LF -> NL)

From: Mike Bresnahan
Subject: [Nel] CVS messes up line terminators (CR LF -> NL)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:48:35 -0800

Something about the interaction between my cvs client (CVS 1.11 on Cygwin)
and the nevrax CVS server is causing the line endings to be translated from
CR LF to NL.  As a result, Visual C++ can't make sense of the workspace and
project files (*.dsw,*.dsp).  I don't have this problem with sourceforge,
but they use the ssh protocol instead of pserver.  Has anyone else
encountered this problem?  Found a fix?

Mike