[Nel] Low framerate

From: Thomas RIBO
Subject: [Nel] Low framerate
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:56:08 +0100

Hi!

Ok, I have now compiled all the stuff, got the latest data (why a 13Mo
tarball instead of CVS?) and made it run.

I have the problem with landscape too, but Cédric said he will have a
look on it ;-)

But the big problem is that I have only 5FPS! My configuration is a
Duron 800 with 384Mo and a GeForce2PRO 32Mo.
Tribes II works well in 1024x768 and many options. What kind of
configuration do you have guys?!

--
address@hidden
"Le temps ne fait rien à l'affaire, quand on est con, on-est-con !"