Re: [Nel] Any more suitable way to get the code.

From: Cedric Valignat
Subject: Re: [Nel] Any more suitable way to get the code.
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:50:40 +0200

Hi,

Laurent Hausermann wrote:

> I have some difficulties with my 56K modem to get the code via CVS. Is there
> any rsync server (with compression) or tarball avaible. I appreciate your
> efforts to give the most in time code but it 's hard to contribute with a 56K.

we put some daily snapshots of our cvs trees that you can get at:

   http://www.nevrax.org/download/cvs/

> Furthermore, it seems there is no more activity on the mailing list ....
> hummm the nevrax team is ill ??

We just have our brains directly plugged to our development tools but
if you need any informations we will be glad to help you ... we are ready
to unplugged ourself to take a look at your messages and reply :o)

> Regards, and thanks for your faith in GPL.

Thanks for the interst that you show to our work :-)

Cedric.