[Nel] Snowballs available (at least)

From: Cedric Valignat
Subject: [Nel] Snowballs available (at least)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:34:10 +0200

Hi all,

So ... it's done, Snowballs is available in the public CVS in
code/snowballs2.

It compile and run on Windows but we have some troubles on GNU/Linux
platforms :

   - a full screen NeL logo instead of a small one in the upper rigth
     corner.
   - no landscape.
   - network communication problem between the client and the frontend
     in release mode.
   - for a week now, we have some linking problem of NeL 3D with the
     client and i didn't had time to look at it ... sorry about that.
   - there is, probably, some other bugs too :-)

I launch a shard on itsalive.nevrax.org. It's compiled on debug mode to
be able to test the client in network mode without beeing annoyed by the
network bug.

I hope that i forgot nothing otherwise contact me.

Good luck ...

Regards,

Cedric.