[Nel] STLPort, again. :)

From: Zane
Subject: [Nel] STLPort, again. :)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:05:28 -0700

It's been a while since I last compiled NeL but I'm now trying to compile
the latest CVS version of NeL and configure is saying STLPort isn't found.
STLPort 4.0 is installed and the old configure was able to find it using the
same options (I am doing --with-stlport=/usr/include/stlport) but the new
configure is saying it's not installed (I'm the same shell script with the
configure options for both, so there are no typos or missing options, both
configures were ran the exact same way on the same system today).  Is the
latest CVS version relying on a newer version of STLPort or is there a bug
with the latest configure script?

Thanks,
E.J. Wilburn