Re: [Nel] Snowball client trouble

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Snowball client trouble
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:48:31 +0200

Hi Xavier,

I think you should try to install it on NT ;-) nice signature

Snowballs 0.2 is really deprecated and you should wait the next week for
Snowball 2!

Anyway, it's in the client.cfg file that you specify where the server is:
LSHost = "localhost";
If you put this in the client.cfg, the client will connect to your localhost
login system

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?