Re: [Nel] Power cut

From: Vincent Archer
Subject: Re: [Nel] Power cut
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 21:49:02 +0200

According to Daniel Miller:
> Our servers have been down since Friday evening when the server room's main
> trip switch cut out during an electrical storm.
> They should be back up now.

You weren't alone; the mail server I use, which is located 200m as the crow
flies from Nevrax, went down at the same time, and back up... almost at the
same time :)

--
        Vincent Archer                  Email:  address@hidden

All men are mortal.  Socrates was mortal.  Therefore, all men are Socrates.
                                                        (Woody Allen)