[Nel] Italian NeL community

From: Valerio Santinelli
Subject: [Nel] Italian NeL community
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:15:42 +0200

This message is mainly intended for the head people at Nevrax.

I am thinking about opening a new section on hateseed.com for italian people using NeL.
This means that I'd open a new forum for NeL-related talkings and a new section with NeL related material like downloads, tutorials, snippets of code and the like.

Do you think this would be usefull? Would you be interested in supporting this initiative?
Other people's thoughts about this are welcome.

--
Valerio Santinelli
HateSeed.com Founder (http://www.hateseed.com)