Re: [Nel] Compiling NeL from CVS

From: Cedric Valignat
Subject: Re: [Nel] Compiling NeL from CVS
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:23:11 +0200

Hello Vincent,

Vincent Caron wrote:
> Slight troubles :
>
> - bootstrap complains that there is no 'ChangeLog' file, adding a stub with
> 'touch ChangeLog' makes it happy (and working)

This afternoon, i commited a new bootstrap which do the touvh is the ChangeLog
is missing ... so no more annoying complain from automake :-)

> - stuck here :
>
> [...]
>
> The "-I./src" should be "-I../../../../src" ...

I tried to setup that in the configure.in file and its works properly when
using VPATH to compile NeL (thing that do do at nevrax to be able to have a
debug and a release version of NeL in the same time and based on the same
source). But that doesn't work in a "normal" compilation setup :-(

I tried few things very quicly but without success ... i will fix it, cleanly
i hope, on monday ... sorry about that ...

Cedric.

PS: The external CVS will updated tonigth ...