[Nel] Mark Ewert address@hidden

From: Brandon
Subject: [Nel] Mark Ewert address@hidden
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:24:17 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

I noticed that you had reflexnet.net also as your ISP. I can't
believe they pulled the carpet right out from under us and went
bankrupt. Technology is funny these days.  Just like the stock
market. Ouch!!!  :)  Funny huh?  I found a great new ISP, let me
know if you want the info or if you could give me some help
finding a new ISP.

Thanks,

Brandon
address@hidden